Learn how to use TFS for your or your team development needs. TFS Developer Tutorials go over source control and such concepts as Branching and Merging as well as new addition to TFS since TFS 010 Shelving.
- New Features in TFS for Developers
- Branching and Merging in Team Foundation Server
- Team Foundation Server Branching Operation
- Source Control Shelving and Unshelving in TFS
- Unshelving Shelved Changes in TFS
- Use of TFS tf Label Command for the Project Source Files Labeling
- Restoring File Deleted From TFS Project